Thursday, May 10, 2007

Awesome Runner for God!

Hey precious ones!
This is a response from someone who has written in responding to our most recent entry, "Come Up Higher" and "See"!

Tillie writes:
Thank you for sharing that beautiful message. Anna, I am finally beginning to get the picture that Jesus really does love me and is my constant aid in this life. It's about time... I am turning 60 on
Mother's Day. And I know that you will get a kick out of this, so here
goes:
I am going to Nova Scotia to run my 30th. Marathon to celebrate my 60th. birthday. Only with Jesus could I be doing such a thing.

All my love,
Tillie

I got one of my doctor friends to write out in French, "I run for the Lord", It is, "Je cours peu le Bon Dieu" I will wear it in Nova Scotia.
Take care,
Til

Way to go Tillie! I hope you will be able to hear us cheering you on all the way from New Orleans! Anna

1 comment:

Anna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.