Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Oops! Still learning!

Hey precious ones!
Well, we have had our blog up and running for one week...in an attempt to edit a comment that I didn't want on there, and an effort to save the several with whom I did want on there, I ended up editing the entire thing!
Ugh!
Well, if you know me well, you know that I am not a quitter! We will try this again! I am so sorry if you have taken the time to log on and leave a comment, only to find that it has been deleted!
Please, please leave a comment again. The past comments were so very very encouraging! And that is what this blog site is all about!
Love to all,
Anna

1 comment:

Margaret Ann said...

The Word tells us, "What the devil meant for evil, the Lord will always turn around for good."
The Lord continuely takes us on new adventures, so we need to keep ourselves in a learning mode.
Something good will come from all of this.
Margaret Ann